|Current number of participants||12|
|expected number of participants||15|
|Home institute||Department of Neurosciences|
|participating institutes||Institute for Biology and Environmental Sciences|
|Courses type||Exercises in category Teaching|
|First date||Wed , 08.05.2019 18:00 - 20:00, Room: W01 0-008 (Rechnerraum)|
This course is for "Animal handling" only and does NOT teach invasive techniques
MANDATORY FOR ADMISSION:
1. registration by the DEADLINE: Wednesday, 1.5.2019
2. answer three polls ("Umfragen") on the StudIP course page:
- which LAB will you work in?
- which ANIMAL MODEL do you need to learn?
- what is your PROJÉCT and when was it agreed on?
!! We cannot tolerate any absences in the practical part, on 3./4.June, as we certify your competence to the Animal Welfare Authority (LAVES) in the end.
Background theoretical content will be studied in your own time in the 3 weeks BEFORE the practical part (assume 20 hours for this). You NEED TO PASS an EXAM on this content in order to continue with the practical part of the course.