|Module label||Bachelor´s Thesis Module|
|Credit points||15.0 KP|
|Institute directory||Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law (Business Administration and Business Education)|
|Applicability of the module||
|Skills to be acquired in this module||
Upon completion of the module, students will be able to:
• carry out research independently in subject specific pedagogy (didactics) regarding business administration and economics using selected research methods.
• investigate and analyse academic literature concerning their research topic.
• connect their research topic to the broader research field.
• develop a content structure for their bachelor thesis, and
• write their bachelor thesis.
The module covers the composition of a bachelor thesis in subject specific pedagogy (didactics) in business administration and economics (12 CP), and the participation of an associated colloquium to support students’ research work and writing processes (3 CP).
Students have to compose their bachelor thesis within ten weeks. Within this time frame, they work on a specific research question in subject specific pedagogy (didactics) in the field of business administration and economics. This research work is mainly theory-based and follows approved research methods.
Students present and discuss their work in progress in the colloquium. They receive feedback on their work, for example on their research question, research concept and structure, but also on aspects of academic writing.
Literature varies depending on the chosen research topic.
|Language of instruction||German|
|Duration (semesters)||1 Semester|
|Type of module||je nach Studiengang Pflicht oder Wahlpflicht|
|Examination||Examination times||Type of examination|
|Final exam of module||
during the semester
|Type of course||Colloquium
|Workload Präsenzzeit||28 h|