The participants of this course are aware of problems, activities and tools of data processing project management (DP-Project-Management).
They are able to identify and select the corresponding tools in different project stages and are familiar with those tools.
They are able to describe the business informatics fields of actions.
The are competent to work in a team and organise and implement projects.Professional competence
- Characterise problems, activities and tools of the data processing project management.
- Are able to identify the corresponding tools in different project stages
- Use specific DP-Project-Management tools
- Differentiate the business informatics field of actions
- Perform projects with the tools of each phase
- Work in small project-teams
- Make design decisions cooperatively
- Present solutions
- Acquire DP-Project-Management methods and use them
- Recognise and are responsible for working packages