+ Neurosci. knowlg.
++ Expt. Methods
++ Independent research
++ Scient. Literature
+ Social skills
+ Interdiscipl. knowlg.
+ Data present./disc.
+ Scientific English
Students perform individual research projects to learn:
- planning and organization of a research project in a group outside of University of
- formulate a scientific hypothesis
- planning, performing and analyzing experiments and / or simulations
- working with scientific background literature on the specific context of the project
- oral presentation and discussion of backgrounds and results in the lab seminar
- write a scientific report
- prepare and present a scientific poster
Module may serve as preparation for a Master's thesis.