This module emphazises the importance of IT-Controlling within an enterprise. The students gain knowledge on practically orientated technologies in order to leave a better understanding for the application and conversion possibilities of IT-Controlling.Professional competence
- name general tasks and functions of IT-Controlling.
- recognize the importance strategical IT-Controlling applications.
- learn strategies and methods of IT-Controlling.
- identify the existence of an IT-Strategy as a pre condition of IT-Controlling.
- know about the risks of IT-Outsourcing.
- use IT-Controlling tools (e.g. information systems, portfolio analysis, benchmarking IT-Reporting).
- use their knowledge by independently compiled presentations on recent IT-Controlling subjects.
- discuss their results essentially and appropriately in this subject.
- present their subjects to the group.
- understand and analyse their own state of knowledge.
- reflect their own effects on groups