Useful previous knowledge: good programming skills
Time of examination
The presentation of developed solutions takes place weekly during the exercises. Final delivery of the final software application is one week after the end of the lecture period. The oral exam take place in the second or third week after the end of the lecture period. Any re-examinations take place at the end of the semester break. The exact timetable can be found in the learning management system.
practical exercises and oral exam
Skills to be acquired in this module
The objective of the module is to provide the students with modern programming technologies. After the course, the students are able to use these technologies during the development and implementation of complex applications.
**Professional competence** The students:
- name modern programming technologies
- appropriate use modern programming technologies to solve complex problems
**Methodological competence** The students:
- search for solutions to specific problems in the internet independently
**Social competence** The students:
- develop software in teams - discuss own and someone else's solutions
**Self-competence** The students:
- reflect their problem-solving behaviour and take up new solutions, e.g. from the internet